1. The Mobilise-D project: your privacy matters
In the following we will inform you about the personal data we collect regarding the users of the Mobilise-D public website, how the personal data is used, with whom it is shared and what are your rights.
2. Data controller: your contact person for the processing of your personal data
Controller for the data processing on the website www.mobilise-d.eu is:
Address: Edvard Griegs Gate 8, 7030 Trondheim, Norway
You can contact the data controller at any time if you have any questions about data protection of your personal data in Mobilise-D project website.
3. Personal data protection, what we collect and how we use it
We will only retain and process your personal data where we have lawful bases. According to EU data protection law lawful bases include consent, contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or prior to entering into a contract (e.g. to deliver the services you have requested)) and legitimate interests.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Our website ensures that in its processes the data in collected in accordance with the GDPR and guarantees the protection of the rights of the persons concerned.
When using this website, personal data will be processed and stored by us for the duration necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes and legal obligations.
The Mobilise-D websites may provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
i) When you use our website or our social media channels, we process:
- Technical information regarding your visit;
- Any other personal data you provide us with.
ii) When you communicate with us via e-mail, telephone, or social media channels, we process:
- Identity information you provide us with, such as your first name and last name;
- Contact details you provide us with, such as your e-mail address, postal address, country and (mobile) telephone number;
- Content of the communication, such as a question or complaint;
- Technical information of the communication, such as with whom you communicate at our end, and date and time of the communication;
- Any other personal data you provide us with.
iii) Our website provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies. Also, each social media channel has its own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their websites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter and Facebook accounts, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter/Facebook cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn.
- The purposes and legal bases justifying the processing operations carried out by the Mobilise-D vary. Mobilise-D processing operations may be based on:
- Your consent;
- A contract or grant agreement with you, in order to perform that contract or in order to take steps prior to concluding a bilateral agreement with you;
- A legal obligation we must comply with;
- The public interest.
- The identity and contact details of the controller;
- what information is collected and for what purpose and the technical means the Mobilise-D collects personal information in order to fulfil a specific purpose, as well as the legal basis;
- whom your information may be shared with, if applicable;
- how you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it, delete it, restrict the processing or, where applicable, object to processing or to data portability;
- in specific cases, you will also have the right to withdraw your consent;
- how long your data is kept;
- what security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access;
- whom to contact if you have queries or complaints.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.applcom/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
3.3 Whom do we share your personal data with?
- competent law enforcement agents or representatives, judicial authorities, governmental agencies or bodies.
- We do not send your personal data in an identifiable manner to any other third party than the ones mentioned above without your explicit consent to do so.
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorised access or theft as well as accidental loss, tampering or destruction. Access by our personnel or third parties’ personnel will only be on a need-to-know basis and be subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
4. What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to all personal data processed by us pertaining to you.
- You have the right to rectification, i.e. to ask that any personal data pertaining to you that are inaccurate, be corrected.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to erasure, i.e. to request that personal data pertaining to you be deleted if these data are no longer required in the light of the purposes outlined in Article 3 above or if you withdraw your consent for processing them.
- You have the right to restriction instead of deletion, i.e. to request that we limit the processing of your personal data.
- § You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if the processing by us is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, unless if we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive from us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format all personal data you have provided to us if the processing is based on your consent or a contract with you and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- email@example.com. An e-mail requesting to exercise a right will not be construed as consent with the processing of your personal data beyond what is required for handling your request.